See, I wanted to write something. Something awesome. It had all ingredients that go into writing an awesome-st post. It had a statement, premises, axioms (is there any difference between premises and axioms?) and proof. More importantly it was the offspring of an extremely potent albeit ridiculous idea that came to me either during that fuzzy zone during nights when you are almost drifting but try to convince yourself that you are awake (i.e. when you can see yourself sleeping) OR when I was on the potty. Given my tendency to remain extremely focused when in the loo, I think it was the former though I wouldn't wager my life, nay less, 100 bucks on it if I had to since I just can't remember. Therein lies the downfall of this whole thing. I just don't remember.
(On a sidenote let it be on record that in a similar situation 'cept that I am certain it was right before I fell asleep, I had this terrific idea that would have either solved the world energy problem or kept the neighborhood dog out of our backyard. Again I didn't write it down though I really wanted to and forgot what it was. However the next morning I did remember that I HAD had an idea. So if anybody out there achieves the former-we solved the latter by getting a bigger, stronger, meaner mafioso dog-let it be known that someone somewhere-me-beat you to it).
Now as I said, I didn't remember anything. Not the statement, not the premise, nothing. Whilst I sat pondering over my grievous loss it dawned on me. It wasn't myself I owed anything to. My pain lies in the fact that good people like you are deviod of this, not life changing however exciting or atleast enticing, reading.
Hence, I figured I would apologise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment