Friday, February 2, 2007

Why I don't like Ice cream

Well for starters it is cold. I know. duh! right? What can I say. I actually don't like it 'cos its cold. I can handle fried ice cream, which strengthens my opinion (btw I had to go back and correct 'strengthens' 8 times before I got it right. Maybe cos I have one too many margarithas in me :p. its all good). Again, it interferes with the entropy of this universe. Isn't there enough disorder in this world that you got to go ahead and increase it?
(And for the scientifically challenged let me go ahead and explain it. Everytime you carry out transformation of energies or carry out a forced change in one it leads to increased disorderness named entropy.)
And thats the thing. Ain't there enough cold things around to scare the bejesus out of you? Cold people. Chilly situations (like you look under the sheets while you are sleeping to find two legs and nothing else just hanging in midair *shudder*. i hate ghosts). Cold bleak weather (yech again..). And the worst offender of them all- cold soup!! Who for the love of mankind came up with that. It's like the worst concept ever. But lets not digress. We weren't talking about soup but ice cream.
So where was I? Oh ya - I dont like ice cream. And for that matter who cares why I hate it. And who gives a damn about if I give a damn if anyone cares about it. Bottom line I dont like it , I shall not like it and nothing anyone does shall change my mind. (ok fine I am just tired and need to go to bed and this is an easy way to end it. And if you think this was all crap and not worth penning down- oh well you are right :p)

2 comments:

Smoochy said...

And that, my friend, is TRULY a load of bull

Bikash said...

true to the spirit of this blog *BIG teeth -falling-out-GRIN