I was going to talk about my ex-girlfriends and what sweet angels they were! But since it isn't worth it really, let me talk about something else.
Like how some people are successful in life and some are not. Yeah, I agree, actually, even this is not worth it but hey! WhoTF is going to stop me! So here goes ... :)
Successful people have one thing in common - They know how to sugar coat their bull$hit. And yessir, that's it. Simple and straight. And trust me, 5 thousand years of existence has resulted in lot of it (Simple math can prove that, I swear...) Sugar coat it and people will eat it, regurgitate and pass it on like it is His bread from the Last Supper (no offense meant to anyone, and no one in particular).
And unsuccessful people too have one thing in common - They all look constipated, since centuries!!
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment