Some woman argues here that women dress up not so much to impress men (whoa!) but to impress other women. What a total waste, and such a preposterous abuse of assets.
She also mentions that they take pains to ensure they dont repeat dresses. Good for them. I wish to the One above that they'd repeat what they look hot in, and avoid some of the disasters we have to unwillingly witness when they try 'different' dresses. But I really wish they'd take as much pain to ensure they dont repeat footwear.
Come on, footwear matters. You can't stare at short skirts without making the wearer (?!) uncomfortable and embarassing urself a bit. But no one really thinks u r really staring if ur gaze is pointed at feet. And feet tell u a lot, even if u dont have a fetish like I do. Why the frag are they so unimginative with shoes?
Sheesh! It's tough being a lecher these days. One is often forced to question his belief in the beauty of the female form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment