In short gyan for those who wish to know how to act around women. If you on the other hand wish to 'understand' women, go away. Such a thing doesn't exist.
Not to be chauvinistic, I will in turn also tell the women what men want.
1. What to do when a woman goes "We need to talk". That means shut up and don't say a word. It's like being pulled over by a cop. You stay in, give short yes or no answers and do not plead guilty until you know the crime you are being accused of.
2. If your woman hasn't talked to you for an hour and you are in the same room. Do not ask "Honey, what's wrong?" The appropriate answer is, "Honey, I know I have done something wrong, knowingly or unknowingly, that I am not fully aware of and given a chance I would like to go upto my room and think about it."
3. In bed- "I am tired". Be quiet, pull your hands back, don't put them under your pants and go to bed. It just means tommorow you better do some dishes and cleaning, get flowers or junior is going to have a hard time again.
4. "I think we should see other people." She is already seeing someone else, and if she isn't riding him yet, the whip is already out of the barn.
5. "Do you think my butt looks big in this?" Do not look up from your sports magazine, avoid eye contact and just say "No, honey, you look fantastic".
6. If you are getting ready for a party and from the bathroom you hear the words "My hair looks terrible." Go to the living room, pick up the phone, call the hosts and tell them you won't be making it tonight.
7. "You forgot what day it is, didn't you." Walk up to her, take her hands in yours, look into her eyes and with all sincerety, "No baby, how could I forget this day." Take out that spare diamond ring, that every man should carry in his pockets for such emergencies and surprise her. And believe me she will be surprised since it's not everyday she gets a diamond ring on her 15th week anniversary.
Now for those eager women, who are always wondering, "I wish I knew what he is thinking." So ladies, this is the answer, Every man between the ages of 15 and 90 is thinking the same thing. "I would like a beer and something naked."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment