I was given a final notice that unless I began posting something on this forum, I will be given a royal kick - out from the group.....And as thing remain in India...money and intimidation works :)
Bangalore trafffic might have caused a situation where the garden city tag might seem like a folklore..........But I still like the city.........the city is resposnible for creating 'A SALARIED MAN CAN BE RICH' culture in India.
A city, which gave goose bumps to employees in countries all over the world - the though that he might be Bangalored. No Other city in the world has this distinction.
And the bad traffic has fortunately not been able to deteriorate the good weather.
It still has the best climate amongst the big six cities in India.
As a personal level, While I do love Mumbai,
I would still stay that I like Bangalore.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment