I have been under tremendous pressure. Have not got a wink of shut eye since....and
when my body finally gave way...Have woken up in the middle of the night, sweating like a pig. Then wandered around the house
like a zombie, watching mindless TV shit, working the remote like am playing 3D Mortal Combat on PS10. Gone to office absolutely drained of energy. Dozing off in the
meetings, extending deadlines till they are finally dead, shirking work to the extent that
I have been nominated as the honorary president, CEO, et al of the LBS (read Lazy Bummers Society) in the company I work for (mind you,
there are 50,000 more ppl in the same company).
This morning I woke up with the cliched sun rise and decided to put an end to all this.
To undo the Bull going around in my life. Bottom line - to think why the hell is this happening.
And Eureka, I have found it. The reason for all above is that I dont want to be the last one making debut on the Hyperbull Blog. And here I am. I have done it. I am not the last one. Yahooooooooooooo..... Yippeeee..... As eM would have said....Tra la la.....
Before you break the comps you are are reading this on - last two lines.
On this momentous occassion, I would like to thank Smoochy for creating this blog where
we can vent out the bull which no one listens to. Most of all, I would like to thank the Bull shitters I have met in the last 6-7 yrs who have inspired me to go on record wih B, because hello.... Bull sells. (before that, couldnt really differentiate between B and Non B).
Now that am off the mark (with a home run - I would like to believe), will be back with more meaningful B soon. Till then, keep (d)Reading :)
when my body finally gave way...Have woken up in the middle of the night, sweating like a pig. Then wandered around the house
like a zombie, watching mindless TV shit, working the remote like am playing 3D Mortal Combat on PS10. Gone to office absolutely drained of energy. Dozing off in the
meetings, extending deadlines till they are finally dead, shirking work to the extent that
I have been nominated as the honorary president, CEO, et al of the LBS (read Lazy Bummers Society) in the company I work for (mind you,
there are 50,000 more ppl in the same company).
This morning I woke up with the cliched sun rise and decided to put an end to all this.
To undo the Bull going around in my life. Bottom line - to think why the hell is this happening.
And Eureka, I have found it. The reason for all above is that I dont want to be the last one making debut on the Hyperbull Blog. And here I am. I have done it. I am not the last one. Yahooooooooooooo..... Yippeeee..... As eM would have said....Tra la la.....
Before you break the comps you are are reading this on - last two lines.
On this momentous occassion, I would like to thank Smoochy for creating this blog where
we can vent out the bull which no one listens to. Most of all, I would like to thank the Bull shitters I have met in the last 6-7 yrs who have inspired me to go on record wih B, because hello.... Bull sells. (before that, couldnt really differentiate between B and Non B).
Now that am off the mark (with a home run - I would like to believe), will be back with more meaningful B soon. Till then, keep (d)Reading :)
No comments:
Post a Comment