I'm back where i love being. I have a crush!
Dunno her name. Only words ever exchanged between us are 'Excuse me.. would u have another cigarette.. sure!'. But I've seen her many times. And i'm totally and completely smitten.
Firstly - and most importantly - She's hot. Amazingly hot. No matter what she wears, she looks stunning. Almost without trying.
But wait - guys are not just testosterone. I've thought about this. There are other things i like about her:
- She works on her own, leading her staff. That proves independence and enterprise. And thats admirable
- She smokes. And that's so cool. I know most of u would say 'so what the frug does that prove'. A lot, trust me. If there is one thing - other than love - that speaks a universal language and knows no barriers of caste, creed, ethinicity, language or religion - its smoking. And she speaks the language.
- She carries herself so well. With a nonchalant style and class, that only genuine sophistication and pedigree can produce.
- I think she's an architect. That indicates artistic ability, creativity and passion. And that, again, is so cool.
- She's Punjabi. Te Punjabian di shaan vakhri! Any non-punju who doesnt agree, go screw urself. I wont look up from my plate of tandoori chicken.
In all she's a complete package. But about as approachable as Siachen. I'll need a miracle for this to even start gettin anywhere. Pray for me, my fellow-bullers!
More abt my crushes - coming very, very soon!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:-)
Punjabian de shaan vakhri...so true..!!
--AMAN
Its been a year and a half since you've written this! Whats the progress?? :)
Post a Comment