Saturday, January 13, 2007

Love sucks

(No not like that you perv. I am sure she does and I am sure it's good, but we are NOT going to talk about that. However feel free to message me in private and leave all the details if it makes you happy.)
LOVE is like any other adventure that the male species likes to partake in. Like going hiking and finding a dark underground cave. He knows he should probably not venture inside, and he knows if he does he is mostly gonna get screwed, but he still goes in. It's in his blood/genes. 'Curiosity killed the cat'. I am sure this adage was not meant for cats at all, instead for men.
The amazing thing is the repetitiveness of this event even though the iminent dangers have been faced by many and a few have actually come out, not unscathed, but with life enough to warn the rest of the species about the darkness inside.
This behaviour proves the genetic imbibing of masochistic tendencies in the male species. To an objective spectator the whole scenario would look like this-
"I am single and happy, but do not wish to remain so."
"I have money but I feel the urge to go broke."
"I wish to have no free time for myself, and even when I am home alone and wish to kick back with a cold one, I want to be hounded by phone conversations which amount to tell-me-how-pretty-I-am."
"I wish to be enslaved into getting drinks, gifts, flowers and be left with the tiniest amount of self respect."
"I wish to be teased and tested and still end up not getting any, while I could be single and hit upon dozens of girls till I score everynight."
And even though all of us know this, we still do it. And that just totally, completely SUCKS.

No comments: